Hashim Khan (imunique)

Hashim Khan

25 years old
Member since Sep 08, 2013
Writes from , Pakistan
Has read texts.
Has written 2 comments.
Hey guys! my name's Hashim. I wish that you have lots of happiness in your life, i wish that you have your loved ones close and thank you for reading my poetry. I'm not really that good with words but i try my level best to write what i really feel. I'm not a sad person but i do get sad a lot and that's when i write my poems because to be honest i don't want to write about the moments when i'm happy, i just want to enjoy them as they are but who knows i might write about it someday. Anyways thank you again for reading my poems!

These are the comments on imunique's work

fabled briar

fabledbriar

Written Mar 05 2016, 05:56 PM in Tears falling....

Beautiful and tender.

Leanna Johnson

hotmess911

Written Mar 15 2014, 05:42 PM in The ugly bits of me, the lovely bits of me

I like that you, instead of only saying the "ugly bits", added "lovely bits."

Leanna Johnson

hotmess911

Written Mar 15 2014, 05:41 PM in Rushing to my addiction.....

This definitely gets the negativity of addictions across

Angela Anon

lilac_wine

Written Mar 05 2014, 11:42 PM in Tears falling....

This sums up taking the good with the bad fairly well. Perhaps more elaborate imagery would be beneficial as well.

For instance - how are they falling, why are the falling? Do they make a sound? What colour are the tears?

S O

sandrao

Written Dec 10 2013, 02:22 AM in A Perplexed Heart

our hearts are almost always a bit or a lot perplexed...however, you need to deal contently with the opportunities and not so bad at all situations in which we find ourselves. it was a very descriptive piece, and it had me reading till the very end. keep it up.

Blessing F

bless

Written Nov 23 2013, 08:58 AM in A Perplexed Heart

great use of words, keep it up :)

H E

potentialthreat

Written Sep 16 2013, 08:18 PM in Common/Uncommon thoughts.

I feel it! I feel this poem. It's very broad but still quite relatable. Nice!

Devin Arce

poemboy

Written Sep 10 2013, 04:49 PM in Common/Uncommon thoughts.

Not bad for a first attempt not bad at all. My advice to help you, try to get more of a flow out of it, like a soft, easy, but meaningful flow. And thanks for joining deliric no one comes on anymore and we defiantly need more people to write, read and rate, and comment. ^_^