Jania Shaw (dreaming_forever_to_come)

Jania Shaw

22 years old
Member since Nov 26, 2009
Writes from Washington, D.C, United States
Has read texts.
Has written 12 comments.

These are the comments on dreaming_forever_to_come's work

Jordan HitorMiss

jcashmon5294

Written Nov 26 2016, 09:52 AM in Strings Attached

Wow I really feel you.

Dennis Rivera

ryatnatsu

Written Jun 05 2016, 09:32 PM in Strings Attached

I definitely relate to this poem. For some reason I try to keep myself from doing things I don't wish to do, but the way our society structures itself creating a predisposition towards some actions we make --that mimic free will-- definitely affects our behavior . Nevertheless it's those who figure this out that can really break of the so called "strings". Really nice Poem!

Rissy Rawr

rissy_love_rawr

Written Jul 04 2010, 03:37 PM in Smile

the rhyme in this poem went awesomely!! It's like your telling sadness Go Away! I'm going to have fun^.^ loved it! (check out me?)

Gina Chess

hpfan9

Written Jul 02 2010, 09:52 PM in Smiling Over Depression

It doesn't have to rhyme.

Jessie Howard

talkalot9021

Written Jul 01 2010, 11:07 PM in Smiling Over Depression

This was great!
:DD i can relate because i'm the exact same way. cry fera bit, then get over it. because life is too short to be depressed and that nonsense ;D

Elizabeth Willow

bittersweet

Written Mar 27 2010, 02:42 PM in A Choice To Be Born

I wouldn't say that if I were you.
Eventually, as you get older and mature more, you'll see that life really is a gift.
I know, believe me I know, that it's really hard to push past all the shit life throws at you and see the good that hides behind it all. Just hang in there, kay?
I know getting advice from a stranger is kinda weird- but just try to take it to heart. Things are never as bad as they seem.

-B

Peter Hogan

petermatrix

Written Jan 31 2010, 05:41 AM in Time

Okay, but felt like you were trying too hard.

Naomi Scheel

naomilinn

Written Jan 29 2010, 09:07 PM in Time

this was beautiful, i must say ^-^

Naomi Scheel

naomilinn

Written Jan 09 2010, 09:14 AM in You're Gone

"Your touch no longer there
But your face is in my head"
that line and the very last one in this were my favorites :)
amazing, I loved this^-^

Naomi Scheel

naomilinn

Written Jan 06 2010, 09:25 PM in My Math Teacher

Haha this was sort of silly.
I don't usually comment on spelling and crap, but I think in a poem that you are trying to say you're not dumb, and dissing the teacher, that you should REALLY check your grammer and all that annoying crap. Sorry..
Otherwise this is good xD